The Hunter Savoy ceiling fan features 5 Blades, AirMax™ Motor and WobbleFree canopy. It is adaptable to Hunter light kits, the Hunter Scavo can be added to this fan package via the dropdown, alternative light options can be found at the bottom of the page.
The Savoy is pull cord operated and can also be operated by a wall controller or remote controller, both available as options.
Hunter Savoy Features
- Pull cord operated
- Wall control and remote adaptable
- Reversible for summer & winter use
- Light Adaptable – pre-wired to accept any of the Hunter light kits (except the Mandalay and Cabo kits)
- Suitable for Pitched Ceilings
- Switch blades with different colour/finish on each side of the blade
- Easy to install in one of three mounting positions; flush on flat ceilings, standard on flat ceilings, angled on raked ceilings (up to 34degrees)
Hunter’s patented AirMax™ motor with internal impellers.
16 pole. 172 x 15mm 100Watt motor with heavy gauge copper windings, precision sealed bearings, and multiple cooling fins, all in a rugged die cast aluminium housing.
Hunter’s patented WobbleFree™ canopy with Anti Vibration Technology (AVT)
Hunter’s patented triangular hanger ball system reduces torque and gives Hunter fans the ability to self-balance, eliminating wobble for rock solid performance, year after year.