The Atlas Irene-3 Hugger DC Ceiling Fan has a small blade span of 42″ (1070mm) popular for rooms where space is rather limited. It features, new, reliable and ultra-quiet motor technology as well as three, solid wood, walnut-stained, machine cut blades. The Hugger range has a cylindrical motor with a minimal profile which would complement most interiors. The design is streamline and modern yet also rustic and warm making it a striking feature for your space. The Irene range is also one of the few fans with timber blades that can be used for both indoor and outdoor, undercover applications.
The DC Motor is a quiet and energy efficient option which has to be coupled with remote as standard. The Irene comes in two colour combinations; brushed nickel motor and walnut blades or textured bronze motor and walnut blades. It also comes in three size options; 42″, 52″ or 60″. The Irene is not light adaptable.
This model of the Hugger range comes with a Brushed Nickel Motor and Walnut blades in the 42″ size. For an alternative colour or size – please see separate listings.
Atlas Irene-3 Hugger DC Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 Solid Wood Blades
- Body made from aluminium and heavy stamped steel
- Fully Reversible for Summer & Winter (reversible from remote)
- Energy Efficient DC Motor
- 6 Remote Control Included
- Quiet Operation
- 15 degree blade pitch
- Suitable for FLAT ceilings ONLY
- Drop from ceiling to blade/base: 254mm (approx)
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor, undercover use
- Limited Lifetime warranty on the motor