The Timbr DC ceiling fan (TIM72MWNALED) is an efficient 72″ 3-blade fan, designed to impress and complement any large living areas with its elegant style.
Thanks to its innovative design, the Timbr provides an impressive blade span of 183cm for maximum airflow and performance. This ceiling fan features an aerodynamic blade design and has great capabilities, with the ability to move up to 18,531 m3/hr. The blades are made off Paulownia timber, which is light-weight and moisture-resistant type of highly sustainable plantation timber.
The Timbr consumes up to 36W on the highest setting, making it a perfect choice for energy efficiency. Included is a 6-speed remote control which lets you reverse the fan for use in summer and winter.
This ceiling fan features a 17W LED light kit, which produces a maximum output of 1100lm. It also supports light dimming and is available in 3000K (Warm) colour temperature.
This model is also available in a Black/Walnut finish and a White/Weathered Oak finish. It also comes without LED light. See separate listings included below.
Timbr DC Ceiling Fan Features
- 6-Speed Remote Control
- Reversible from remote for summer / winter use
- 36-Watt Motor (on high speed)
- Only consumes 6W on lowest speed!
- Hand-finished timber blades, crafted from Paulownia – a light-weight, moisture-resistant and highly renewable plantation timber.
- Ceiling to blade drop 300mm (approx)
- 17W LED Light Kit
- Dimming capabilities and is available in 3000K (Warm) colour temperature.
- Moves large volumes of air thanks to the large blade span and aerodynamic blade design
- Suitable for indoor / covered outdoor use , ideal for large enclosed spaces and al fresco areas.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**