The Spyda ceiling fan SPY1573NTK by Ventair is a modern large size ceiling fan with black motor and teak blades. It is inclusive of the hallmark True Spin Technology of Ventair making the noise output from the fan low and ensuring a consistent air flow. The motor is of the highest quality and uses Japanese bearings to ensure longevity. Key feature of the 62″ SPYDA is its increased air circulation produced by the unique combination of Aerodynamic blades and True-spin Technology. With a larger blade span and corrosion proof components it is a popular choice for indoors and covered outdoor.
To purchase SPYDA extension rods look at the accessories section below.
Spyda AC Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 Speed Wall Control
- Fully Reversible for Summer & Winter
- True Spin Technology for low noise and balanced performance
- ECO Switch Setting for reducing running cost
- 85 Watt Energy Efficient Motor
- Ceiling to blade drop 330mm
- High Airflow of 15,300 m3H
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor (undercover) and coastal use
- 25 Degree Blade Pitch
Suitability for Raked Ceilings
- With Wall control: Suitable up to 18 degrees
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**