The Spinika II ceiling fan (SPN1204BL) is a great value option for a range of locations. It’s suitable for installation on angles with a rake of up to 18 degrees, and is available in two sizes. Both sizes deliver on performance measures and offer a nice airflow variation between their three speeds. Like many fans in the Ventair range, the Spinika II capitalises on Ventair’s true spin technology. It also comes with an ECO switch, which allows you to run the fan at a reduced running cost. The fan’s reverse function allows you to benefit from your ceiling fan all year round.
This model comes without light, however a model with LED light is available – please see alternative listing.
Spinika II Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 Speed Wall Control (remote adaptable)
- Reversible for Summer & Winter
- 60 Watt Motor
- Premium long life motor and components
- Ceiling to blade drop: 303mm (approx)
- Max Airflow 12,480m3/hr
- 4 Glass Fibre Composite Blades
- Model with LED Light also available. See separate listing
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor (undercover) and coastal locations
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**