The Spinika ceiling fan is a great value option for a whole range of locations. It’s suitable for installation on angles with a rake of up to 25 degrees, and is available in two sizes. Both sizes deliver on performance measures and offer a nice airflow variation between their three speeds. Like many fans in the Ventair range, the Spinika capitalises on Ventair’s true spin technology. It also comes with an ECO switch, which allows you to ruin the fan at a reduced running cost. The fan’s reverse function allows you to benefit from your ceiling fan all year round.
This model comes without light, however a model with LED light is available – please see alternative listing.
Spinika Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 Speed Wall Control (remote adaptable)
- Fully Reversible for Summer & Winter
- 65 Watt Motor (on high)
- Premium long life motor and components
- Ceiling to blade drop 360mm (approx)
- 4 ABS Glass Fiber Composite Blades
- Model with LED Light available in separate listing
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor (undercover) and coastal locations
- 6 year motor warranty
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**