The SolarArk Solar Powered Roof Ventilator SAV30 is a great value performing fan for ventilating your roof space during Summer when the solar heat will elevate the roof space air temperature and in turn raises the temperature inside your home. The SolarArk will constantly exchange the hot air within your roof to avoid heat build up and in turn reduce the temperature of the roof by 30°C and your living space by 6°C.
The SolarArk SAV30 also will also reduce any mould and condensation build up within your roof space as well as improve the energy efficiency of roof ducted air-conditioning systems as the SolarArk will reduce roof temperatures by up to 30°C – which is where you would find A/C roof duct pipes.
The SAV30 model is best suited for high extraction requirements with its higher airflow rate of 3,150m3/hr. For lower extraction requirements see other models.
Solarark Solar Powered Roof Ventilator SAV30 Features
- Compact slim design
- Brushless DC motor 1000rpm
- No running costs due to being 100% solar-powered
- Stainless steel mesh & screw hardware
- Quiet operation (polycarbonate fan blade)
- Powder coated steel shroud
- Airflow: 3,150m3/hr (52.5m3/min)
- Auto thermostat shut off below 24°C
- 10 year warranty including PV panel
- 3 year motor warranty