The Panasonic Air Purifier is an excellent solution for providing a clean and secure indoor environment for any living space.
The F-PXU70M Air Purifier is powered by a Nanoe™ X technology, HEPA composite filter, deodorising filter and a de-formaldehyde function. While it also covers up to 95m².
- nanoe™ X Air Purification Technology, which inhibits viruses and bacteria
- HEPA Composite Filter, which inhibits common household allergens
- Deodorising Filter, De-Formaldehyde Function
- PM2.5 / Odour Sensor
- Suitable for areas up to 95m² (Tested by third party according to NRCC-54013).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 560mm x 362mm x 280mm
- Weight: 8kg
About Panasonic’s exclusive Nanoe™ X Technology:
- It provides an advanced level of innovation, as it operates as an active air purification system which neutralises air particles and other pollutants.
- It releases radicals in water molecules which filter out bacteria, odours, viruses and allergens. The higher the level of OH radicals, the more effective is the removal of bacteria and viruses, considering the overall level of effectiveness is dependent on the number of OH radical.
- The nanoe™ X device generates at a high rate of 4.8 trillion per second.
- Constrains bacteria and viruses, as it is effective against airborne and adhered viruses and bacteria
- Prevents other pollutant components such as mold, pollen, allergens and harmful substances like PM2.5
- The Nanoe™ X deodorises and reduces the impact of strong odours such as garbage, waste, smoke etc.
- Additionally, it assists with skin and hair hydration. The Nanoe™ X attaches on natural sebum to coat the skin, which improves keratin texture and assists with moisture production and improved hydration levels.