The Typhoon ceiling fan has a modern style with metal blades and has a steep blade pitch that along with its large motor, means that this Typhoon fan can circulate optimum volumes of air with each spin.
This model with its durable 316 Stainless Steel, Marine Grade motor casing and blades can be installed in outdoor, undercover areas as well as coastal locations.
Note: This Typhoon ceiling fan comes without a light however, is light adaptable – see accessories section below.
This model has a 52″ blade span but is also available with a 48″ or 56″ – view alternative listings for these size options.
Typhoon AC Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 Speed Wall Control
- Remote Adaptable – see accessories
- Fully Reversible for Summer & Winter
- 52 Watt Energy Efficient Motor
- 22 Degree Blade Pitch
- Suitable for Installation Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)/Coastal (limited)
- Ceiling to top of Blade Drop: 265mm (approx)
- Ceiling to Base of Motor Drop: 350mm (approx)
- Angled ceiling mount (up to 32 degrees) – limited to 12 degrees if installed with a remote
- Light adaptable
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**
*If installed outdoors, it must be installed in a completely undercover area, this stainless steel model will hold up quite well in the elements, however is not immune from the outdoor environment conditions. Up keep of your fan as per the instructions provided with the product should take place. Ideally the fan should be placed at least 1.5 metres from the edge of the roof or eaves of the enclosure.