The Fanco Sanctuary DC Ceiling Fan’s metal components have an anti-corrosive coating, while its three sturdy timber blades are coated in a waterproof sealer. This allows the fan to be installed in covered outdoor areas as well as in coastal regions. With a blade span of 86 inches, it also provides excellent coverage for pergolas, entrance halls and open plan living rooms.
With a three-blade design, the Sanctuary DC ceiling fan represents a modern alternative to the industrially styled ceiling fans in the same size range. Available in three colour options, this highly capable model makes an attractive and effective addition to Australian homes.
Sanctuary DC Ceiling Fan Features
- Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)
- Suitable for coastal areas
- Suitable for angled ceilings with a pitch of up to 15 degrees
- 5 selectable speeds
- Energy efficient DC motor
- Fully reversible for Summer/Winter use
- Comes with easy to use remote control
- Also available in 92” size
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**