Please note that the wall controller requires a specific and accurate hole size in the plasterboard/gyprock. Please view the fanco recommended installation guide for more information.
As the face of this wall controller is 85mm square, if you are replacing a standard sized wall control you may need to patch the hole or install a blank plate and install this controller next to it. We would recommend discussing with your installing electrician prior to purchasing to determine suitability.
The Horizon DC ceiling fan from Fanco’s new DC ceiling fan with wall control range is an elegantly styled fan which will make a strong impact in area of the home, including covered outdoor spaces and homes in coastal areas. It produces an airflow of 18,146 m3/hr on its highest speed to keep you cool all summer long. (CFFCHZ23BRW)
Fanco Horizon DC with Wall Control Features
- Includes hardwired DC wall control – no batteries required
- Modern design
- 64′ (1625mm) blade diameter
- High Airflow
- Lightweight & aerodynamic ABS plastic blades.
- Quiet Operation.
- Energy efficient DC motor – 45 watts
- High airflow – 18,146 m3/hr on the highest speed.
- Quiet Operation
- Please see alternative listings for model with light
- Rated for coastal and covered outdoor use
Note: This Horizon with wall control is not reversible and is not compatible with the light kit.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**