The Horizon DC ceiling fan is an innovative ceiling fan with a DC motor and wall mounted controller. Enjoy the energy saving benefits of a DC motor with the added convenience of a sleek wall mounted controller!
How Does the Wall Controller Work?
The wall control operates via a radio frequency system (it has an inbuilt receiver that communicated with the fan motor via radio frequency). It needs to be fixed to the wall and hard-wired to mains electricity supply (NOT hardwired to the fan). This means, no batteries or lost remotes! It also means although you need wiring down the wall, you just need one set for electricity supply.
Horizon DC Modern Ceiling Fan Features
- 6 Selectable speeds via wall control
- Wall control face measures 8.3cm x 8.3cm
- 64″ (162cm) overall blade diameter
- High Airflow – 17,636 m3/hr on high speed
- Includes two extension rods (install fan with either a 375mm or 500mm ceiling to base of motor drop). See dimensions tab for more information.
- Longer rods available to purchase as an accessory (see below)
- CCT LED Light adaptable (Select from 3000k – Warm White, 4000k – Natural White, 5000k – Cool White) – see accessories below
- Suitable for raked ceilings up to 25 degrees
- Fully Reversible for Summer & Winter via wall control
- Timer function (1hr, 4hr, 8hr) via wall control
- Energy Efficient DC Motor
- Modern design with lightweight ABS plastic blades
- Quiet Operation
- Damp Rated for undercover outdoor installations*
Horizon Video Overview
*Enclosed Outdoors: Products installed at least 1.5m from the perimeter of the roof / eaves of the enclosure (for protecting the product from direct or indirect rain water or sunlight).
This fan comes with a manufacturer’s 2 year in home repair or replace warranty. See enclosed warranty document.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**