Ideal for smaller living spaces such as flats, apartments and cottages – the Fanco Heat Recovery Ventilation CVV-TK 300/301 Series Units provides households with an efficient and balanced ventilation with its two modes.
The Heat recovery operation mode provides households with a continuous fresh supply of clean air while extracting stale, moisture filled air from inside. This process is accomplished utilizing a heat exchanger which allows the outgoing air to pass on its heat to the incoming air without the two air-streams being mixed together. This energy efficient process means that household energy costs are kept down as warm air is constantly supplied through the heat recovery system and the continuous ventilation of fresh air reduces any humidity and condensation issues from effecting the household.
This creates a self-contained environment where the air quality is cleaner also reduces any health issues associated with pollen and pollution such as asthma or hay-fever as incoming air is filtered through two built-in filters.
The second mode is Kitchen hood operation mode where the CVV-TK 300/301 Series Units also double as a Kitchen hood exhaust. When enabled air is extracted through the kitchen hood and is directed straight out to the exhaust duct outside.
- Has two operation modes: Heat recovery operation mode & Kitchen hood operation mode
- Heat recovery efficiency up to 95%
- Maximum air capacity 270m3/hr
- Features counter-flow polystyrene heat exchangers
- Unit is equipped with an electric heater
- Heat exchanger is easily removed for cleaning
- When kitchen hood mode is turned on, extracted air is directed straight from the air duct – passing by the heat exchanger
- Supplied and extracted air is filtered through two G4 filters – ensuring clean, purified air
- Ideal for flat, apartments & cottages