The Brilliant Amari Smart Ceiling Fan has a blade span of 52″ (1320mm) featuring four curved blades crafted from high strength moulded ABS plastic. The traditional 4 blade design complements the modern technology this model adds, including a smart mode. Controlled by the app, it can function nature, normal, sleep and wake up modes. The Nature mode varies fan speed for a natural wind breeze effect. The fan uses 2.4 GHz wifi that does not need a hub, and works with Google assistant voice technology. It also includes a dimmable CCT LED Light that can be colour temperature adjusted. The Amari is perfect for both indoor and outdoor undercover use and is also coastally rated granted it is fully undercover and not being exposed to the elements. It is suitable for angled ceilings up to 10 degrees. The Amari comes with a 6-speed remote controller as standard and can be reversed for winter functionality. The 35 watt DC Motor is high performing and built to last, reaching an impressive airflow of 14,788 m3/hr on its highest speed while on the lowest speed the Amari only consumes 7W of power!
Amari Smart Ceiling Fan Features
- 4 High Strength Moulded ABS Plastic Blades
- Anti-rust ABS plastic perfect for outdoor undercover locations
- Dimmable CCT LED Light with adjustable colour temperature
- 2.4 GHz wifi
- App and Google assistant compatibility
- Fully Reversible for Summer & Winter
- 35W Max DC Motor
- 6-speed remote control with reverse and windbreeze options
- Only consumes 7W on the lowest speed
- Curved blades for superior air-flow
- Drop from ceiling to base of light: 315mm
*Warranty conditions for fans installed in Enclosed outdoor areas are as follows: Fan must be shielded from wind and rain (enclosed area, min. 1.5m from edge of eave/roof). The warranty will cover open circuit motor faults, and remote control faults if not related to outdoor exposure. The Warranty will not cover outdoor related issues such as rusting, or failure clearly caused by water, moisture or wind. The Warranty will not cover external appearance or finish of any part of the ceiling fan.