The Diane ceiling fan by Atlas is a 16″ single oscillating, directional ceiling fan that comes with a 10″ downrod. It is constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel. This quality is assured with a limited lifetime warranty on the fan motor.
This listing is for the model with a Brushed Nickel motor and timber blades. For models in other combinations please see alternative listings.
Diane Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 Speed Remote Control
- Not Reversible
- 52 Watt Motor (on high)
- Hand balanced solid timber blade material
- 90 degree forward and reverse oscillation
- Ceiling to blade drop 550mm (approx)
- Includes a 10″ downrod that can be cut if required
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Carries a limited ‘lifetime’ warranty on the motor
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**