This New AE2 Series Aeratron Ceiling Fan is the two blade model, it is also available with three blades (see ‘all Aeratron models’ tab). The Aeratron ceiling fan is an energy efficient model that features a DC motor.
Aeratron’s unique smooth air circulation system operates in silence creating comfortable living and working environments. The organic design meets highest aesthetic demands and allows instant energy savings of up to 50% on air condition and heating systems.
For those wanting smooth lines and a designer look, this fan is a great model to choose with its numerous features.
Aeratron AE Series Ceiling Fan Features
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Features unique optimised 3D Aerofoil plastic moulded blades
- Contains a DC motor that is energy efficient – DC Motor (AC power 100V to 240V) Ceiling Fan
- Remote Included – controls 6 speeds and can use to change easily from Summer to Winter modes
- Available with optional LED Light fitting – Light kit includes replacement base hub plate and LED light kit
Installing the Aeratron on a high ceiling
The Aeratron ceiling fans are able to be installed on high ceilings with the additional extension kit accessory. This extension kit includes a 90cm extension rod (can be cut to size by the installer), and a ceiling mount bracket. Select ‘Extension Kit’ from the dropdown or from the accessories below.
Raked / High Ceiling Installation
- If you are installing the fan on a raked ceiling you will need to purchase the raked ceiling kit and the extension rod kit.
- If you have a flat, high ceiling and simply wish to extend the drop of the fan then you would just need to purchase the extension rod kit.
- If you have a raked ceiling 17 degrees and below: Purchase the extension rod kit (see below)
- If you have a raked ceiling between 18 degrees and 40 degrees: Purchase the extension rod kit & raked ceiling kit (see below)
The raked ceiling kit and extension rod are listed as accessories below, please click on each item to read more about them