The Aqua Dual ceiling fan by Atlas feature slow, controlled axial rotation that is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Atlas rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans. These models have a small 37″ diameter perfect for areas with limited space, sun rooms, cafes and so on.
The Acqua Dual is constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel with hand balanced metal blades. It also carries a limited lifetime warranty. Overall this is a quality and well constructed fan with an integrated GU10 Halogen downlight.
This listing is for the model with a Brushed Nickel motor and metal blades. For models in other combinations please see alternative listings.
Acqua Dual Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 Speed Remote Control
- Not Reversible
- 97 Watt Motor (on high)
- Hand balanced solid metal blades
- Ceiling to blade drop 570mm (approx)
- Offers 180 degree fan head movement
- In-built 50 watt GU10 halogen downlight
- Includes a 10″ downrod that can be cut if required
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor, undercover applications
- Carries a limited ‘lifetime’ warranty on the motor
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**